DigithON: Turn ON Digital Transformation
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
We have the pleasure to invite you to DigithON – Turn ON Digital Transformation, a virtual networking event taking place on December 10th 2020. DigithON is an event organized in the framework of the BE-READI ALPS’ project, an inspiring and innovative programme co-financed by the European Union via INTERREG Alpine Space.
The matchmaking will focus on digital transformation for the manufacturing industry, focusing especially on technologies such as IoT, machine-learning, data analysis, AI etc.
This matchmaking event will provide you with the unique opportunity to meet potential partners related to the digital transformation technologies that are revolutionizing businesses.
By participating in the 20-minute pre-scheduled meetings, you will have the chance to find the right contacts to build new regional, national and international business- and technology partnerships.
- Are you “readi” to expand or develop your business?
- Do you have a new idea that you want to develop?
- Do you seek alternative partners to expand and develop your business?
Seize the opportunity to collaborate with national and international organizations, establish new connections and build productive relationships to develop your business.
Join us at our DigithON matchmaking event!
- December 10h 2020, 08.00 - 18.00
- Registration deadline: December 9th 2020
- Booking of meetings: November 16th - December 9th
- BE-READI Contact Points in your area, https://www.alpine-space.eu/projects/be-readi-alps/en/start-the-process/contact-points
- Giuseppe Currò, email@example.com
- Martina Agosti, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metal working & automotive
- Industrial robots
- Control system technology and industrial communication
- Software and cloud computing
- Safety and security technology
- Services and service providers
- Supply technology
Main Target Group/ Who should attend
- Companies interested in new specific digitalization topics
- Companies looking for partners and new co-operations
- Digitalization teams and startups seeking new customers and partners
- Industry experts
- Planning projects towards development and innovation in relevant areas
- Research institutes relevant as partners in such projects
Relevant Topics and business areas
- Development and implementation of new production processes and functions using digitalization technologies
- Increasing efficiency of production and industry in general
- Development of ICT products/processes/solutions